Dover Bitch

Monday, June 18, 2007

Pinch-hitting

DB's posting here has been pretty thin lately, sorry. With all the work and travel, there hasn't been much time to write a whole lot over here.

But this week things should pick up a little as I have the honor of supplementing the awesome work of Digby over at Hullabaloo. That is, if I can figure out how to publish over there correctly. When I do, I'll cross-post over here.

Also, I've been asked by TRex to help out with the Friday night Late Night FDL shift, which I have done the past two weeks. (Here's last week's.) I won't be there next Friday (on the road again), but after that I hope to post regularly.

UPDATE: Still working on getting a post up on Hullabaloo. I don't want to post it here until I can get it working over there. Hopefully, I'll get this straightened out soon. Sorry for the anti-climax.

Labels: ,